What is Accelerated Learning?
Accelerated Learning is about more effective, faster and easier learning and training. It means less time and money spent, less time wasted in ineffective courses. We can advise on all aspects of applying brain friendly methods to your training, be it management skills, technical, product, or safety.
- Learn faster
- Remember more
- Have fun
- Find out about the 9 key aspects of Accelerated Learning
- Discover new ideas for course design and delivery
- Learn how to avoid flagging energy and keep your confidence and enthusiasm high
- Cut training time and delivery costs
- Apply Accelerated Learning techniques in all sorts of contexts
- See improved performance back at the workplace
- Reap the rewards of improving any of your existing training and development programmes or design something world-class from scratch.
Here’s what the Performance and Talent manager at Crossrail has to say about the Accelerated Learning programme:
I had a great time. As someone new to this field I’ve got lots of new things to do and I couldn’t help noticing the old hands going ‘Wow!’ as well.
What’s in the course?
Drawing on the work of many developers including Howard Gardner (intelligence), Eric Jensen (brains), Carla Hannaford (physical learning), Georgi Lozanov (double plane), Colin Rose (training), Don Campbell (music) and Paul Merton (yes, that Paul Merton!), we give you the shortcut to new ideas and revitalised learning.
Trainer Trainer workshops are usually in-house where an organisation’s own material is given the Accelerated Learning treatment. We do occasionally run open workshops for individuals or members of organisations who want to sample the programme.
In a typical workshop of two or three days, you will:
- Discover more about your brain, how you use it and how to develop it
- Experience the nine key principles of Accelerated Learning
- Learn about different learning strategies and types of intelligence and how to appeal to everyone’s preferences
- Explore memory aids to ensure new learning reaches long-term memory
- Consider new ideas for maintaining learners’ interest, energy and self esteem
- Learn how to keep your own energy, confidence and enthusiasm high
- Gain new insights into the use of music and how it can enhance your courses
- Think about course design
- Get personal coaching on your own material
- Take away lots of new ideas for learning activities
Hundreds of trainers have used this course to transform their organisations’ culture of technical training delivery. They are now more confident and imaginative, and their courses have demonstrably more impact and effect.
We are often asked to customize workshops for groups of facilitators or trainers who want to learn how to deploy improvisation techniques, or particular aspects of accelerated learning.
Paul Jackson Associates Limited. A registered company in England and Wales. Company Number 09564618. VAT Number GB 213 37981. Registered Address 10 Greville House, Lower Road, Harrow on the Hill, Middlesex, HA2 0HB. Postal Address 34a Clarence Road, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 4NG Telephone 01727 843 820 Mobile 07973 953 586
© 2009-2017 Paul Jackson Associates / The Improvisation Academy - All Rights Reserved