The Inspirational Edge
Enhance your team’s readiness, adaptability and creativity.
This programme can transform your organisation in the way you want it to change. It reveals the secrets of inspiration and improvisation with an emphasis on practical application in the work-place.
This is what participants say are the main benefits they have gained from the programme, which runs as a half and full day day team-building workshop, or as a series of management development events over a longer period:
- An agile, more flexible response for any circumstance – at work, socially and at home
- Greater ability to be spontaneous – with colleagues, customers, family
- More presence (posture, gestures and voice) – to make an impact on the platform, in meetings and in dialogue
- Greater ability to access, enjoy and express emotions when and where needed
- The tools with which to collaborate, co-operate and contribute in teams of any size
- More confidence in their ability to succeed under pressure
Their comments included:
“Paul is very good at imparting knowledge without you realising he has done it. Suddenly you realise you know something. A really fun two days. I feel I have achieved all my objectives which were to have fun, build up my self confidence and stretch my mind.”Denise Newman
“Learnt many exercises that will be useful in supporting our programme. The energisers with movement were excellent. Thank you for a challenging and informative day.”Martin Coburn
“Thank you for doing such a superb session on improvisation. I hope we can all keep the energy going that was so evident on Tuesday.”Paul Thistlethwaite
Paul Jackson Associates Limited. A registered company in England and Wales. Company Number 09564618. VAT Number GB 213 37981. Registered Address 10 Greville House, Lower Road, Harrow on the Hill, Middlesex, HA2 0HB. Postal Address 34a Clarence Road, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 4NG Telephone 01727 843 820 Mobile 07973 953 586
© 2009-2017 Paul Jackson Associates / The Improvisation Academy - All Rights Reserved