Our team building and team coaching sessions are designed to enhance your team at any phase of its development. We improve interaction by coaching members and whole teams, individually or together.
Whether your need is for:
- The people in the team to get to know each other better
- Deciding what the team will do together
- Deciding how the team will achieve its targets
- Revitalising the team, or
- Celebrating the team’s achievements
- We can organise a memorable event that will improve the team’s performance.
We’ll build a programme – of half a day, one day, two days or more – from our team-based repertoire, which includes:
- Energising warm-ups that involve the team functioning well together
- Improvisational skill-builders leading to ‘Whose Line Is It Anyway’ type activities
- Problem-solving games, in teams and as a whole group
- Brain-teasers and quizzes
- A thread of appreciation of each other’s qualities
- Physical challenges – team skis, metal puzzles, juggling, drumming and more
- Our facilitators lead these activities in a fast-moving mix, creating an informal atmosphere of co-operation. There is always the flexibility to do more of the things that particularly suit you on the day.
The emphasis is on enjoyable activities designed to develop insights and practical solutions for individual team players, teams and their managers or leaders.
To learn more about an improvisational approach to team building, visit The Inspirational Edge.
Paul Jackson Associates Limited. A registered company in England and Wales. Company Number 09564618. VAT Number GB 213 379812. Registered Address 10 Greville House, Lower Road, Harrow on the Hill, Middlesex, HA2 0HB. Postal Address 34a Clarence Road, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 4NG Telephone 01727 843 820 Mobile 07973 953 586
© 2009-2018 Paul Jackson Associates / The Improvisation Academy - All Rights Reserved