Terms & Conditions
- We undertake to provide professional services to clients in the areas of training, consultancy, strategy, management development, writing, improvisation, facilitation, coaching and other related areas.
- Assignments are carried out to specifications and objectives negotiated with the client in advance, and evaluated against criteria similarly negotiated.
- Our charges reflect a day rate, a half day rate and a rate for additional consultants to allow clients flexibility. Rates also include use of our copyrighted materials as appropriate. Other materials may be licensed and charged at agreed rates. Rates are negotiable depending on the nature of the work (eg preparation at base, group facilitation etc). There is a reduced rate for local authorities, universities and charities. Preparation is negotiated in advance when charged for. Hire of venue and of films, videos and other materials whose copyright is owned by other people are all charged at cost plus 10% handling fee. Travel is by first class rail and business class air, unless agreed otherwise. Road is charged at 45p per mile. Accommodation and meals at hotels are charged at cost. Drinks, newspapers, telephone calls are not charged.
- We will make every effort to provide our services on time and to the agreed standard and will address any complaints or problems promptly and professionally. If incapacitated or prevented from fulfilling the assignment, we will make every effort to find a replacement provider of similar skills and ability, but will not be responsible for any consequent financial loss.
- If the client cancels an agreed meeting or event then.
- There are no cancellation charges if notification is received more than 40 days before the event was due to start.
- There are no cancellation charges if the event is re scheduled and actually runs less than 90 days after the original event was due to start. Re-scheduling must be arranged 14 days or more before the original date.
- If notification is received between 14 and 40 days before the event was due to start then there is a cancellation charge of half the fees, together with any expenses already incurred.
- If notification is received less than 14 days before the event then there is a cancellation charge of the fees, together with any expenses already incurred. Unless explicitly contracted otherwise.
- Copyright: All material used, whether written or spoken, remains the property of Paul Z Jackson and shall not be recorded or reproduced in any form including audio/visual recordings without written permission. No part of the presentation or material may be used by the Client for commercial or publicity purposes without written permission.
- We undertake to act throughout in an ethical and professional manner.
Paul Jackson Associates Limited. A registered company in England and Wales. Company Number 09564618. VAT Number GB 213 379812. Registered Address 10 Greville House, Lower Road, Harrow on the Hill, Middlesex, HA2 0HB. Postal Address 34a Clarence Road, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 4NG Telephone 01727 843 820 Mobile 07973 953 586
© 2009-2018 Paul Jackson Associates / The Improvisation Academy - All Rights Reserved