This is an excitingly different programme, packed with participation and feedback, designed to help you to:
- Make effective prepared and spontaneous presentations
- Deliver talks and workshops with real passion and impact
- Turn nerves and fear to advantage
- Handle tricky audiences, difficult questions and objections
- Build your confidence in the spotlight
We blend practical and challenging activities with periods for reflection and review. The interactive nature of the course means that the content is always responsive to participants’ requirements.
This award-winning course equips you with a range of sophisticated techniques to make the most of your abilities, so you can excel on the platform and in front of any audience.
Exceeded our expectations and gave us a whole new perspective to think about structured learning experiences within P&G. Well worth the time spent. Appreciate all your hard work.
Our SPIRIT model features three advanced themes of presentation:
- Bringing out the best of your own personality
- A modular toolkit of classic and original structures for your talk
- Incorporating improvisation, interaction and spontaneity
You will receive:
- Plenty of opportunity to practise and benefit from skilled, constructive feedback
- Proper appreciation of your existing skills
- Encouragement to place less reliance on notes, props and technology
- Valuable new ways of structuring presentations, including story-telling and metaphor
- Development of powerful body-language, voice-work, breathing and use of emotion
- Improvisation techniques to enable you to think on your feet and deal with the unexpected
- The opportunity to work during the course on a real forthcoming lecture or presentation, to enable transfer of the new skills back to the workplace and the platform