Creativity and Innovation
Do you want to learn more about creativity and how to apply it in practical innovation?
Our sessions – ranging from a half-day introduction to a full program of training, consultancy and coaching – allow you to consider:
- What is creativity?
- What is its relationship to innovation in an organisation?
- Are we creative enough and how do we measure it?
- How can we be more creative, individually and collectively?
Your event will help you answer these questions in pragmatic, exciting and constructive ways.
Typically, we explore:
- Our new knowledge of creativity as an emergent phenomenon in complex adaptive systems
- The practice of creativity in leading creative organisations
- The disciplines of creativity as exemplified in the creative arts
- Staying At The Leading Edge – why organisations must be creative to survive and flourish
- Unlocking The Vast Potential At The Heart Of The Organisation – how to access the creativity within your organisation or team
- Doing It Tomorrow In The Real World – ways of applying your creativity to suit your purpose
- Unsticking – how to use creativity to get away from problems and to shift unhelpful patterns of behaviour
- Working Together – ways of adapting, to learn as individuals, teams and as an organisation
- Delivering Innovation In Real Time Every Day – gently shaping the culture to better support both creativity and action.
You’ll enjoy a lively mix of presentations, discussions, demonstrations, participative activities and planning. They are appropriately creative. A pre-course letter tunes-in participants, prompting thought and ideas to kick-start the event. We guide you through the complexities of creativity and innovation, bringing our expertise, ideas and a well-stocked resource library.
Paul Jackson Associates Limited. A registered company in England and Wales. Company Number 09564618. VAT Number GB 213 379812. Registered Address 10 Greville House, Lower Road, Harrow on the Hill, Middlesex, HA2 0HB. Postal Address 34a Clarence Road, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 4NG Telephone 01727 843 820 Mobile 07973 953 586
© 2009-2018 Paul Jackson Associates / The Improvisation Academy - All Rights Reserved