Looking for a coach or mentor?
If you are looking for a coach or mentor, we’ll help you achieve what you want. Whether that’s clarifying your goals, reaching crucial decisions, improving a presentation or thinking through how you work with clients and colleagues, good coaching can make a valuable difference.
Coaching can be swift or leisurely, in-person or via technology. It’s entirely up to you.
Get in touch for a no-obligation chat about what might work best for you.
To enhance your pitch or presentation, you can now book a one-to-one coaching session via skype (or similar) with Paul.
15minute – The Pep Talk
- For a final polish and to overcome last-minute nerves. Book a call with Paul before your next presentation for a quick, focused discussion that can make all the difference.
90minutes – Getting it Ready
- To plan your structure and check on your style. Book a face-to-face meeting or have a session via skype or phone.
- This will fine tune your prepared pitch so that you know you’ll do yourself justice.
90minutes x three – Perfect Pitch
- To plan your presentation from the start, following the best guidelines for structure, style and audience engagement.
- Available face-to-face or via skype or phone.
- Ensure your pitches make an impact.
- How to connect with your audience.
- How to find your style.
- How to structure a pitch or presentation
Schedule a coaching session today
Paul Jackson Associates Limited. A registered company in England and Wales. Company Number 09564618. VAT Number GB 213 379812. Registered Address 10 Greville House, Lower Road, Harrow on the Hill, Middlesex, HA2 0HB. Postal Address 34a Clarence Road, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 4NG Telephone 01727 843 820 Mobile 07973 953 586
© 2009-2017 Paul Jackson Associates / The Improvisation Academy - All Rights Reserved