How we work
We apply the principles of Accelerated Learning and Improvisation (The LIFEPASS Method) to design and deliver our courses. This makes learning new communication skills such as flexibility, confidence, spontaneity, creativity and humour quick and easy to achieve.
By using Improvisation both as a method of training and as part of the content of all programmes, people have fun. This opens the gateways to learning and memory, and real change is more likely to take root.
Our programmes are:
- Experiential – with people participating interactively
- Comprehensive – training is supported with ‘before’, ‘during’ and ‘after’ elements, such as reading, tasks and coaching
- Blended – with a mixture of live and e-learning
Benefits of our programmes:
- Learn communication skills while having fun
- Amaze yourself with what you can do
- Find new ways to work well with others
- Develop confidence in yourself and trust in others
- Express yourself more clearly and positively
- Rediscover spontaneity and creativity
- We make it easy
- We make it fun
- We make it effective
Introduction to Applied Improvisation. Paul Z Jackson leads a workshop at the Applied Improvisation Network – London Group using LIFEPASS, taken from his latest book, EASY: Your LIFEPASS to creativity and confidence.
Paul Jackson Associates Limited. A registered company in England and Wales. Company Number 09564618. VAT Number GB 213 379812. Registered Address 10 Greville House, Lower Road, Harrow on the Hill, Middlesex, HA2 0HB. Postal Address 34a Clarence Road, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 4NG Telephone 01727 843 820 Mobile 07973 953 586
© 2009-2018 Paul Jackson Associates / The Improvisation Academy - All Rights Reserved