Improvisation at Work
Who is this course for?
Here are some questions that can help you decide if this course is for you:
Would you like to …
- Engage more with your team members and thrive on collective achievement?
- Become more resilient and be able to rebound from hardship?
- Raise your public speaking skills and give compelling and impactful presentations
- Be more confident in resolving conflict and handling difficult situations?
- Empower your team, be a transformative leader and facilitate change?
Do you sometimes…
- Tend to let others take charge of your life?
- Freeze when you have to give a presentation at work or speak in public?
- Stay quiet or ramble endlessly in meetings?
- Feel stuck and as though you’ve reached the end of your creativity?
- Need a fresh start
Work and play in a world that is volatile, uncertain, changing and ambiguous.
This course will help you make a leap in your presence and personal impact. You will learn tools and techniques that release your creativity and make you truly innovative.
The course will raise your communication skills from adequate to truly outstanding, and take your presentations from competent to effective and compelling. Improvisation concepts include engagement, transformation, presentation, teamwork and leadership skills development.
If currently not everyone quite gets you, you’ll be making the most of your real merits by the end of this course. You can go from being the second banana to taking charge, by discovering how to navigate successfully through uncertainty in life and the workplace. This course will train you to think on your feet and handle challenging situations with confidence and creativity.
In other words, this course is about harnessing your creativity, enhancing your interpersonal communication skills, raising your game to a higher level and increasing your personal and professional impact.
I’ve enjoyed this 2-day program more than ANY other I’ve ever taken.Martin
I enjoyed the interactive and supportive style of the weekend. Where we were constantly doing exercises or “games” and the whole group is involved. I felt constantly stimulated and energised.Maria
Paul Jackson Associates Limited. A registered company in England and Wales. Company Number 09564618. VAT Number GB 213 379812. Registered Address 10 Greville House, Lower Road, Harrow on the Hill, Middlesex, HA2 0HB. Postal Address 34a Clarence Road, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 4NG Telephone 01727 843 820 Mobile 07973 953 586
© 2009-2017 Paul Jackson Associates / The Improvisation Academy - All Rights Reserved