Are you ready to learn the core skills of improv performance to take on stage or apply in your life? If so, please join us in Oxford for “Improv in 6 Acts”.
🌟 Course Highlights 🌟
- Six Acts of Spontaneity: Over six sessions on Monday evenings, you’ll learn improv comedy via engaging activities, stories, short scenes and discussion. Discover the fun of letting go of perfectionism, creating spontaneously and playfully building confidence.
- Expert Guidance: Your lead tutor, Paul Z Jackson is an experienced teacher of improvisation. He’s a well-known author, speaker and 10-year President of the Applied Improvisation Network and he draws on his experiences in journalism, comedy production and the BBC to design and lead projects, workshops and training programmes that transform lives by developing collaborative skills.
- Interactive Learning: You’ll learn the art of comedy improv through a series of fun and engaging exercises designed to build your skills and confidence. You’ll enjoy thinking on your feet, collaborating with others and bringing your unique perspective to every activity.
- Open to All: The course isn’t just for actors – it’s for anyone looking to develop their communication skills – whether or not you want to take these skills onto the stage. Improvisation appeals to business professionals keen to improve their public speaking, teachers hoping to engage students more meaningfully, and anyone who wants to have purposeful fun while meeting new people.
🗓️ Course Details 🗓️
- Start Date: Monday 2nd October 2023
- Duration: 7pm – 9:30pm
- Frequency: Every Monday evening for 6 weeks
- Location: Flo’s Pavilion in the Park, Florence Park, Oxford, OX4 3JZ
- Cost: £180, includes all classes, refreshments and free tickets to improv shows!
Are you ready to unlock your creativity and unleash your imagination? Whether you’re a seasoned performer or a newcomer to the world of theatre, our Improv in 6 acts programme is the perfect way to explore the possibilities of improvisation!