The Zen Masters said there were three elements, which all great leaders needed: humanity, clarity and courage.
Well, that was Zen, this is now …
Are there constant truths for leadership? Are leaders born or are they mad!? How can you exercise Power and Influence in the moment to emerge as a better leader?
You can discover the latest wisdom on leadership and have a go at putting your ideas into practice during this exciting, innovative, inspirational two-day course … and then return to your team, a calmer, wiser and altogether more wonderful person.
This is a two-day programme, which offers participants:
- A variety of perspectives on leadership, from history, current acknowledged leaders and participants’ own experiences
- Seven steps to leadership heaven
- Practical development of each step for each leader’s own work setting
- A series of Leadership Challenges
- Ways of using the leader’s and the team’s time more effectively
- A chance to find out which leadership style really works best for each participant
It is best run off-site with one residential night, as there is an optional evening of team competition. Participants are also expected to manage their own time in completing their various tasks.
This course is a unique mix of hands-on action with real-time activities and genuine negotiation, with a simple and powerful model against which to test participants’ actions. Our facilitators and other course members offer instant, constructive feedback.
By the end of the event, participants will:
- Understand the power of visions and goals
- Experience different styles of leadership
- Practice giving and taking responsibility
- Build teams that work
- Give and receive coaching and feedback
- Return empowered to strengthen and enrich their organisation