Our team building and team coaching sessions are designed to enhance your team at any phase of its development. We improve interaction by coaching members and whole teams, individually or together.
Whether your need is for:
- The people in the team to get to know each other better
- Deciding what the team will do together
- Deciding how the team will achieve its targets
- Revitalising the team, or
- Celebrating the team’s achievements
- We can organise a memorable event that will improve the team’s performance.
We’ll build a programme – of half a day, one day, two days or more – from our team-based repertoire, which includes:
- Energising warm-ups that involve the team functioning well together
- Improvisational skill-builders leading to ‘Whose Line Is It Anyway’ type activities
- Problem-solving games, in teams and as a whole group
- Brain-teasers and quizzes
- A thread of appreciation of each other’s qualities
- Physical challenges – team skis, metal puzzles, juggling, drumming and more
- Our facilitators lead these activities in a fast-moving mix, creating an informal atmosphere of co-operation. There is always the flexibility to do more of the things that particularly suit you on the day.
The emphasis is on enjoyable activities designed to develop insights and practical solutions for individual team players, teams and their managers or leaders.
To learn more about an improvisational approach to team building, visit The Inspirational Edge.