Creativity and Innovation
Do you want to learn more about creativity and how to apply it in practical innovation?
Our sessions – ranging from a half-day introduction to a full program of training, consultancy and coaching – allow you to consider:
- What is creativity?
- What is its relationship to innovation in an organisation?
- Are we creative enough and how do we measure it?
- How can we be more creative, individually and collectively?
Your event will help you answer these questions in pragmatic, exciting and constructive ways.
Typically, we explore:
- Our new knowledge of creativity as an emergent phenomenon in complex adaptive systems
- The practice of creativity in leading creative organisations
- The disciplines of creativity as exemplified in the creative arts
- Staying At The Leading Edge – why organisations must be creative to survive and flourish
- Unlocking The Vast Potential At The Heart Of The Organisation – how to access the creativity within your organisation or team
- Doing It Tomorrow In The Real World – ways of applying your creativity to suit your purpose
- Unsticking – how to use creativity to get away from problems and to shift unhelpful patterns of behaviour
- Working Together – ways of adapting, to learn as individuals, teams and as an organisation
- Delivering Innovation In Real Time Every Day – gently shaping the culture to better support both creativity and action.
You’ll enjoy a lively mix of presentations, discussions, demonstrations, participative activities and planning. They are appropriately creative. A pre-course letter tunes-in participants, prompting thought and ideas to kick-start the event. We guide you through the complexities of creativity and innovation, bringing our expertise, ideas and a well-stocked resource library.